Nevsky International Ecological Congress
- parliamentary cooperation on issues related to the environmental safety and harmonization of environmental law of the CIS Member-Nations and members of the Council of Europe;
- exchanges among public officials, business leaders, educators, researchers and civil advocates on issues related to the environmental cost-effectiveness of the CIS economies;
- promotion of law on environmental and natural resource management through legal promotion of resource and energy-efficient low-waste technologies, deep processing of raw materials and waste;
- environmental awareness-raising and education, promotion of healthy life-styles;
- formulating proposals on the international environmental policy agenda and environmental security framework through joint efforts with specialized agencies of the United Nations.
Mission of the Congress:
Promotion of international environmental security framework.
Each second year international congress.